WMP video formats?

Post by Marcos Leij » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:01:25

What are the video formats that Window Media Player supports?
These didn't work:
MOV
AVI
MPG

I have the Jornada 568.
Thanks in advance,
Marcos

WMP video formats?

Post by Aaron Chea » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:43:05

WMV and ASF

For MPG - PocketTV (freeware, the best!)
For AVI - ?
For MOV - PQView (I think so...)

Quote:> What are the video formats that Window Media Player supports?
> These didn't work:
> MOV
> AVI
> MPG

> I have the Jornada 568.
> Thanks in advance,
> Marcos

WMP video formats?

Post by do not reply by emai » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:44:26

Quote:> For MOV - PQView (I think so...)

PQView plays only those .MOV that are using M-JPEG (i.e. produced by some
digital cameras)

1. WMP 6.4 crashes on all video format help

320 x 240, 24 Bits, 2142 Frames, 15.000 Frames/Sec, 47 KB/Sec, I.263 V2.55
this is the video format WMP 6.4 tried to down a codec for . it said it
could not find whatever then down loaded something . Isaw last end of what
it downloaded didn't think to memorize it .now all video all formats of
video  crashes any idea ?any one ? short of reinstalling win98 and paying
attention to what it down loads next time .can some one help me please
thanks

2. About usemap!

3. Help me Converting WMV (windows media video format) in Mov (quick time format) or AVI

4. Error 728 after using PartitionMagic 8.0 to resize XP NTFS clusters

5. How I choose Video Format and Size in Video capture filter

6. can't view news messages

7. How to convert digital video camera cartrige video into avi format?

8. AGP help

9. No video - just audio on ALL video formats

10. WMP 9 Streaming Videos don't play video

11. I can't change formats (such as video.wmv to video.mpeg2)

12. Is there any way to know which the file that WMP plays is for audio format or for video format ?