Green/Pink artifacts in Mpeg4.

Post by Fernando De la Torr » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 01:31:23

Hi,

I have a avi file which has been recorded with the MS MPEG4 V3 codec. When
there is strong motion some pink/green artifacs appear. Do you know any
software/procedure to get rid of the green/pink artifacts, or any
information of how to detected once I have uncompress the images?

Thanks very much in advance.

1. ATT: ATI RADEON USERS - FIX for the green/pink video when using Windows Media Encoder 9

It WORKS!

320 x 240, 15 FPS, FM quality audio at 160K - simply amazing.  A
perfectly legible CNN ticker and excellent image quality at 160Kbps -
talk about squeezing a golf ball though a garden hose!

Thanks MS and ATI!

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:05:20 -0700, "Andrew Goldstein [MS]"

2. Help....again

3. Green and Pink Preview Screen

4. Banyan/Novell to NT conversions

5. Green & Pink Screen w/ATI

6. How to assign game controller ID?

7. WME9 and ATI VI - Green and Pink

8. Movie Maker

9. ATI RADEON USERS - FIX for the green/pink video when using Windows Media Encoder 9

10. Pink and Green Video in Windows Media Playa

11. Pink/Green display in Windows Media Player

12. pink blue green colors only in all movies

13. Blocky Artifacts in multi stream