multiple images to RTV / DVI file format

multiple images to RTV / DVI file format

Post by KOCSIS NICHOLAS » Fri, 03 Sep 1993 22:46:25

The title says it all really.

Does someone know of a way to take a series of images;
        say TIFFs, TGAs, GIFs etc.
and convert these into the motion video format RTV / DVI
        note: conversion to AVI will not help, as my program only
                reads RTV files

thanks,
        Nick

1. PLV and RTV standards/file formats for DVI (Action Media II)

We have a motion sequence represented by a set of individual frames.
We would like to play the motion sequence in real-time on DVI board for
an IBM PC (ActionMedia II). We would like to explore both standards RTV
(real-time video) and PLV (production-level video). Could anyone please
send us the two required file formats, or even better, compression algorithms.

Is there a document on some machine on internet that describes these two
formats?

Thanks for your help. Please send the responses directly to the

2. remote desktop connection

3. DVI file formats and other formats

4. (Need) A Printer Spooler for Windows

5. Image file: what program converts image file to txt or htm file?

6. Distributors Wanted NOW!!

7. DVI format?

8. Start Menu Font Size

9. How to delay display of multiple images with image preview

10. converting GSM sound file format to PCM file format

11. converting wma format file to a wav format file to play on aol

12. How to: read multiple file formats into a single document type?

13. netscape newsreader: problem viewing images split into multiple files