New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

Post by MS » Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:10:29

We just launched a new resource on Microsoft.com\windowsmedia called
"Add-Ins and Resources" today.  This is where you can find 3rd party apps
and cool stuff that includes skins, 3rd party apps and many more resources:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/coolstuff/default.asp

If you have suggestions for other listings, please post them here and I'll
do my best to get them covered.

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Alexander
Tech. Product Manager- Windows Media Player

1. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

We just launched a new resource on Microsoft.com\windowsmedia called
"Add-Ins and Resources" today.  This is where you can find 3rd party apps
and cool stuff that includes skins, 3rd party apps and many more resources:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/coolstuff/default.asp

If you have suggestions for other listings, please post them here and I'll
do my best to get them covered.

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Alexander
Tech. Product Manager- Windows Media Player
Microsoft Corporation

2. WET - Duets - ( Thanks Nicole for the script)

3. XML Resource Files: Adding bitmaps to the resource files

4. Common Tasks shows up as Desktop ITEM

5. resource kit for WMP 6.4 (to add new features)?

6. Windows Xp Home

7. adding new hardware - resources

8. Dos Program Settings

9. Resource filtering - will Windows re-use unused resources?

10. Howto: Split mfc resources across multiple resource files?

11. locked resources in resource editor

12. HELP Clever Resource Ids , Resource Compiler

13. resource.h and xxxx.rc resource numers?