bad image error

Post by Chri » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:44:32

Please help.  When I try to listen to my WMP an error
popsup - c:\Windows\system 32\msdmo.dll  I had to send my
machinw=e away to my former company and they have made
some changes on it, if someone could help I would
appreciate it...

1. bad image error - fixed

I managed to fix this by deleting the msdmo.dll file then
reinstalling WMP. It would seem that an old version of the
dll doesn't get replace on an install unless the file is
fisrt deleted.

2. what hardware supports XP?

3. Bad Image error when playing video

4. CFP: First International Workshop on Community Networking

5. Netscape won't launch due to netscp.exe- bad image error

6. Slow Boot up time

7. Bad image error

8. AVI ftp sites ?

9. XP bad image error