by Chri » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:44:32
1. bad image error - fixed
I managed to fix this by deleting the msdmo.dll file then reinstalling WMP. It would seem that an old version of the dll doesn't get replace on an install unless the file is fisrt deleted.
2. what hardware supports XP?
3. Bad Image error when playing video
4. CFP: First International Workshop on Community Networking
5. Netscape won't launch due to netscp.exe- bad image error
6. Slow Boot up time
7. Bad image error
8. AVI ftp sites ?
9. XP bad image error
10. bad image errors
11. BAD IMAGE ERROR
12. Bad Image Error??...Pls Help
13. persistent bad image error!!