Filter properties window in WMP 7.1?

Post by Eugene Kuznetso » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:38:54

Hello,

    Is there a way to get filter properies window ( the same that is shown
by WMP 6.4 after File->Properties->Advanced ) in WMP 7.1 ( Windows XP )?

--
Best regards,
Eugene

Filter properties window in WMP 7.1?

Post by djfores » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 04:48:00

prolly not

Quote:> Hello,

>     Is there a way to get filter properies window ( the same that is shown
> by WMP 6.4 after File->Properties->Advanced ) in WMP 7.1 ( Windows XP )?

> --
> Best regards,
> Eugene

Filter properties window in WMP 7.1?

Post by Jeff Woiton [M » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:28:39

It has been moved to File - Properties.

--------------------

| Subject: Filter properties window in WMP 7.1?
| Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:38:54 -0700
|
| Hello,
|
|     Is there a way to get filter properies window ( the same that is shown
| by WMP 6.4 after File->Properties->Advanced ) in WMP 7.1 ( Windows XP )?
|
| --
| Best regards,
| Eugene

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your
use. ? 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Online resources for support:

TechNet --for IT Professionals and Administrators: http://technet.microsoft.com

MSDN -- a great resource for developers: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?
url=/nhp/default.asp?contentid=28000411.

Assisted Support

Support information for Windows Media Player and the other downloadable Windows Media
technologies (not including the Windows Media Resource Kit, which is not supported) is available
through Microsoft Product Support Services. To get your latest support options, go to Microsoft
Product Support Services.

Mailing Lists and Newsgroups

Microsoft provides a mailing list and newsgroup for you to provide feedback on this release.

For more information about mailing lists and newsgroups, visit
http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?url=/newsgroups/topi...
files/028/201/118/topic.xml.

 Peer discussion on Microsoft-sponsored mailing lists and newsgroups
A Microsoft-sponsored public list server e-mail discussion group offers peer-based support.

blank and for the message text, type "SUBSCRIBE WMTALK your name". For example:

SUBSCRIBE WMTALK John Doe

line blank and for the message text, type "SIGNOFF WMTALK".

Several Microsoft-sponsored newsgroups offer peer-based support on Windows Media
Technologies:

microsoft.public.windowsmedia.technologies
microsoft.public.windowsmedia.technologies.rightsmanager

For more information about how to read newsgroups, visit
http://support.microsoft.com/support/news/howto/.

 Reporting bugs by e-mail

bug reporting only. General product support is not available via this process.

Include the following information in your bug report:

Product name and date obtained.
System information: type of machine, processor, amount of RAM, video card, sound device, video
capture device, etc.
Operating system.
A concise 1-sentence description of the problem.
A verbose description of the problem.
Details or steps to reproduce the problem.
Full contact information, if follow up is necessary.

1. WMP 9 vs. WMP 7.1/8 - slower streaming

I upgraded to WMP 9.  Since upgrading, I've noticed that some video/audio
streams play at a slightly slower bit rate in WMP 9 compared to 8/7.1.  For
example, one site streams video at 151/kbps on 7.1 or 8, but in WMP 9 the
same stream only comes at 143/kbps.  Does this make sense, would a stream be
lower bit rate in version 9 compared to the older versions?

Thanks.

2. office xp

3. How do I re-install WMP 7.1 after installing WMP 9 ???

4. Newbe looking for help

5. WMP 8 - cant uninstall to revert back to wmp 7.1

6. Need some basic networking help please

7. WMP 7.1 in Classic runs better than OS X WMP

8. Wxp - 2 on system

9. WMP 7.1 wont run ASF file that runs under WMP 6.4

10. WMP 7.1/WMP 9 errors

11. on-line movie can't play by WMP 9 but WMP 7.1?

12. "Old" WMP vs. WMP 7.1 and streaming audio?

13. License problem upgrading WMP 7.0 into WMP 7.1