opening the file

Post by neetasa » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:56:34

how to play encoded files

opening the file

Post by Neil Smi » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:05:43

I guess it hasn't occurred to you to try double clicking the files ?

They will open in  windows media player.

Quote:>how to play encoded files

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.

1. Opening jpeg files opens multiple instances of IE6

I'm running W2K and IE6.  If I select several jpegs and
try to open them, each jpeg opens in its own IE window.
How do I get the jpegs to open in the same IE window and
use the "Back" and "Forward" buttons to scroll through the
individual jpegs?

I tried the method suggested for resolving this issue that
was applicable for W98 and IE5 with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. mediaplayer 0x800A017F error on AVI files

3. Opening Picture Files Opens New Instances of Internet Explorer

4. What happened to the "related button" in IE6.0

5. SCREEN SAVERS

6. XP Paging File Error

7. Program Opens a File As Read-Only when opening from or saving to network Folder

8. Help: Opening a file open dialog from within another dialog...

9. Can't open a file from file menu

10. IE 6 opens .exe files as if they were text files

11. File download box when i try to open a file