Streaming Title/Artist..this ? is for SDK Guru's

Streaming Title/Artist..this ? is for SDK Guru's

Post by Jerem » Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:43:32

I'm trying to get my internet radio station to stream the
title and artist through windows media player.  I use
windows media encoder and a playlist software
called "Raduga" www.raduga.net.  I was wondering if anyone
on here new or could steer me in the right direction on
how to implement this into windows media. thanks

Jeremy M.
www.whereveradio.com

Streaming Title/Artist..this ? is for SDK Guru's

Post by icebergmedi » Fri, 20 Dec 2002 05:21:54

Hi Jeremy,
  i have done this by inserting a "TEXT" script command into the stream at 5
second intervals.  you can then use javascript to read back the values a
print them to a web based player.  script command insertion is well
documented on the msdn web site.

i hope this helps!

cheers,

adam hunter

Quote:> I'm trying to get my internet radio station to stream the