programmatically set capture rect of VFW Screen Capture Driver

programmatically set capture rect of VFW Screen Capture Driver

Post by <i.. » Fri, 18 Dec 1998 04:00:00

You can try IAMStreamConfig interface which is exposed by
capture and preview output pins, (GetFormat and SetFormat methods).

Hope this helps,
Ihor

--
<><><><><><><><> WWW.CINAX.COM<><><><><><><><>
<>IN<>MPEG<>STREAM<>ANYTHING<>CAN<>HAPPEN<>

    A shot in the dark...

    I would like to programatically set the capture rectange of the screen
capture driver, but I can't seem to find any way to query or set the capture
rectangle other than via the
IAMVfwCaptureDialogs.ShowDialog(VfwCaptureDialog_Format, ...); UI. Does
anyone know of means to set these values without going through a dialog?

1. Mysterious IVfwCaptureOptions interface in VfW Capture Filter (VfW Format setting)

The Video for Windows Capture Filter in DirectShow says in the documentation
it supports an interface 'IVfwCaptureOptions'

I cannot find any other reference or description of this interface on the
msdn or in the include headers.  I can only presume it does not exist?

What I am really looking for is the ability to change the format (RGB16,
YUV9, YUYU etc) of a bt848 Video for Windows device, with programming, NOT
using the dialog box.  Is this possible?

Cheers,
Andy

2. New Hard Drive

3. help! select video capture source programmatically in VFW?

4. xp and sound

5. Video capture setting etc. without to use the VfW Video settings dlg box

6. size of "win386" in windows dos prompt

7. How to set default VFW capture codec?

8. System Restore, entry point not found

9. VFW capture driver Bug ?

10. Asus VFW v1.00 video capture driver = no go.

11. How can I capture the bitmap of a specific rect?

12. screen print; print screen; screen capture

13. what is the name of the screen capture codec to set options in encoding utility