Encoder Preview

Post by Steve Jaco » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:46:04

Is there any way to programmatically grab a frame from the
WMEncPrePreview Object within the MS Media Encoder SDK?

I am trying to grab an image out of the preview or post view objects
and the only way I can manage to do it is by doing a glorified screen
grab. Am I missing something in the SDKs that will allow me to grab an
image?

1. About Media encoder Preview window

When I used Window Media Encoder SDK to develope
application.
I used IWMEncDataView::SetViewSetting to set one HWND for
play Preview video , and it work OK.

But! when I want to resize the Display HWND, It only
resize the backgroup(gray), and Display window Not
(original size)!!!

no matter what I use SetWindowPos() or MovieWindow()

What can I do?

thx.

2. OE6 and XP

3. Embeded Encoder Preview Component

4. Aarrgh: Is there no logitech driver for NT ?

5. Creating a Encoder Preview - Invalid hwnd?

6. .EXE files corrupted

7. Encoder Preview resizing ???

8. Nicholas - need your address

9. encoder preview problem

10. Encoder preview problem

11. Encoder Preview Video Window Size

12. Embeding Encoder Preview Window

13. Preview or Postview trouble with Windows Media Encoder SDK