burning windows media files to cd on a mac

burning windows media files to cd on a mac

Post by rrw196 » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:59:32

I have sound files in window media format & want to burn them onto a
cd that i can play on a regular cd player.

i have not been able to get iTunes to open these files.

how do i go about this process?

thanks

Post by Emily Jackso » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:55:42

> I have sound files in window media format & want to burn them onto a
> cd that i can play on a regular cd player.

> i have not been able to get iTunes to open these files.

> how do i go about this process?

If they're .wma files, use Audion (shareware) to encode them as AIFF,
then you can use iTunes, Toast, whatever to burn them.

Emily

--
"If it seem slow, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay."
Emily Jackson