Need source codes demo how to write screen bmp buffer to wmv file

Need source codes demo how to write screen bmp buffer to wmv file

Post by happycodi » Tue, 13 May 2003 02:02:32

Hi,
   Would you be so kind to give me a sample source code demo how to
write
screen bmp buffer to a wmv file using windows media screen codec? I
can do it using Microsoft Video 7 codec but do NOT know how to deal
with Windows Media Screen Codec,:( Thanks inadvance!

Best Regards,
Xie Bo

Need source codes demo how to write screen bmp buffer to wmv file

Post by Geoff Dunbar [MSFT » Wed, 14 May 2003 07:27:42

If you're using the WMF SDK, the code is virtually the same; you just need
to set up the profile to use the screen codec instead of WMV. See the
genprofile sample for examples of how to build up profiles.

Geoff

> Hi,
>    Would you be so kind to give me a sample source code demo how to
> write
> screen bmp buffer to a wmv file using windows media screen codec? I
> can do it using Microsoft Video 7 codec but do NOT know how to deal
> with Windows Media Screen Codec,:( Thanks inadvance!

> Best Regards,
> Xie Bo

Need source codes demo how to write screen bmp buffer to wmv file

Post by xiaoy » Thu, 15 May 2003 11:15:58

The genprofile is some sort of complex program. It is
still good reference code to understand profile concept.
To use profile, try to understand the enumeration way of
getting the required profile.

confers no rights.