Bad Image error when playing video

Post by Dave » Mon, 21 Jan 2002 06:53:41

Whenever I try to play a video i get the bad image error
that says wdengine.dll is not a valid image file or
something along those lines.  This is really
frustrating.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave

1. Bad video quality when playing WMV file created with Camtasia

Hello,

I am playing a WMV file that was create from AVI (created
by Camtasia Recorder) and endoded using Camtasia
Producer.  I assume the WMV was done using the TSCC codec
that comes with Camtasia.

When playing the WMV file in Windows Media 9 on Windows
2000, File/Properties says the Video Codec is Windows
Media Screen V7.  The quality is terrible - can't read the
menu items or any of the screen text.  Stuff is missing
from all the fonts.  I have two questions:

1)  Do I need to download the TSCC codec?  Shouldn't WM
have done this automatically?
2)  Why is WM using WM Screen Codec V7 and not V9?  I have
also installed WM Series 9 encoder so the V9 screen codec
should be on my machine.

Regards,
Suresh

2. Change from WinXP to Win98

3. Video Error after Playing 1 Video File

4. Problems Accessing Network Drives After Logon?

5. Sound/Video/Nic - SAME IRQ!!!!! BAD BAD HELP!

6. Ghost Floppy (B) in My Computer. How to get rid of?

7. HELP - I get Bad Image dll error with WMP7 and Win2K

8. Audio Player Problem

9. 'Bad Image' Media Player error message

10. 'Bad image' error message on MS Media Player

11. bad image error - fixed

12. bad image error

13. Error Lsass.exe-bad image cryptdll.dll