hey need help with uninstalling the wmp beta 9

hey need help with uninstalling the wmp beta 9

Post by Jack » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:59:48

 HI!

This Thing Is Making Me So Mad I Can't Get It Off
My Computer I've Tryed 2 Restoring My Older One But It
Didn't Work I've Tryed 2 Instll The Wmp7 Over It But That
Didn't Work I've Tryed 2 Look All Over My Cumputer For A
Uninstller But There Isn't Any I Even Looked In My Hidden
Files But No Uninstller Dose Any One Know How I Can Remove
It Or Dose Any One Know Where I Can Get Some Help From The
Windows Media PPL For Free Or Something I'm 17 And I'm
Trying Eveything And This Is Making Me Really Mad And Sad
Can Anyone Please Help Me :( please :'(

hey need help with uninstalling the wmp beta 9

Post by zachd [ms » Fri, 11 Oct 2002 05:35:24

Unofficially,
 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#wmp9rollback
may help.   Or more effectively - you could try to work with the people in
the microsoft.public.windowsmedia.beta newsgroup (available on the
msnews.microsoft.com news server if your server doesn't have it - you may
want to refresh your newsgroups if you don't see it) to identify and resolve
the issues that you are facing, either now or in the final release.  A beta
isn't a free lunch  - it's a chance to help point out issues that need to be
fixed, and we appreciate your volunteering to help us guinea pig the
software.  :)

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Mail to this account will bounce - use the newsgroups.
Following up to your post with the resolution is helpful.
--

Quote:

>  HI!

> This Thing Is Making Me So Mad I Can't Get It Off
> My Computer I've Tryed 2 Restoring My Older One But It
> Didn't Work I've Tryed 2 Instll The Wmp7 Over It But That
> Didn't Work I've Tryed 2 Look All Over My Cumputer For A
> Uninstller But There Isn't Any I Even Looked In My Hidden
> Files But No Uninstller Dose Any One Know How I Can Remove
> It Or Dose Any One Know Where I Can Get Some Help From The
> Windows Media PPL For Free Or Something I'm 17 And I'm
> Trying Eveything And This Is Making Me Really Mad And Sad
> Can Anyone Please Help Me :( please :'(

1. Do I need to uninstall WMP v7 BETA, before installing final?

Do I need to uninstall WMP v7 BETA, before installing final?

Also, I accidently uninstalled Microsoft Music Control from add/remove
programs. Will installing final reinstall it for me?

And what does Microsoft Music Control do anyway?

Thanks, Lilla

2. Quickly get rid of the lop.com dnserror page.

3. help I can't uninstall wmp beta 9

4. update messed up email identities

5. Uninstall WMP 9 beta--help

6. SFC

7. Uninstall WMP 9 Beta

8. Automating RAS

9. WMP beta 9-UNINSTALL

10. I need to uninstall WMP9 Beta for Good

11. HEY, I NEED HELP SELECTING A VIDEO CARD!!!!

12. Attn. MS: Beta reports on WMP 7.0 beta?

13. HEY, please I need a little help with BATCH