So WMP doesn't work and isn't going to... so what next.

So WMP doesn't work and isn't going to... so what next.

Post by jonn » Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:19:35

Can I convert WMV files to be played by somethign else??

Any thougths??

Jonny

So WMP doesn't work and isn't going to... so what next.

Post by Ramón G Casta?ed » Mon, 28 Jul 2003 04:53:26

Quote:> Can I convert WMV files to be played by somethign else??

> Any thougths??

> Jonny

Maybe on the Windows side?

---
Please remove NOSPAM to reply privately if you are so inclined,
ramoncNOSPAM at NOSPAMsurewest dot NOSPAM netNOSPAM.
Otherwise, replies to the Newsgroup are always welcome.