Do I need to uninstall WMP v7 BETA, before installing final?

Post by Lill » Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Do I need to uninstall WMP v7 BETA, before installing final?

Also, I accidently uninstalled Microsoft Music Control from add/remove
programs. Will installing final reinstall it for me?

And what does Microsoft Music Control do anyway?

Thanks, Lilla

Do I need to uninstall WMP v7 BETA, before installing final?

Post by Paul Burchil » Sun, 23 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Windows Media Player 7 will give you an option
to update your beta installation or do a complete
install.

Paul B.

Quote:> Do I need to uninstall WMP v7 BETA, before installing final?

> Also, I accidently uninstalled Microsoft Music Control from add/remove
> programs. Will installing final reinstall it for me?

> And what does Microsoft Music Control do anyway?

> Thanks, Lilla

1. hey need help with uninstalling the wmp beta 9

 HI!

This Thing Is Making Me So Mad I Can't Get It Off
My Computer I've Tryed 2 Restoring My Older One But It
Didn't Work I've Tryed 2 Instll The Wmp7 Over It But That
Didn't Work I've Tryed 2 Look All Over My Cumputer For A
Uninstller But There Isn't Any I Even Looked In My Hidden
Files But No Uninstller Dose Any One Know How I Can Remove
It Or Dose Any One Know Where I Can Get Some Help From The
Windows Media PPL For Free Or Something I'm 17 And I'm
Trying Eveything And This Is Making Me Really Mad And Sad
Can Anyone Please Help Me :( please :'(

2. Could Someone Please Help me?

3. Changing WMP beta to final release

4. error message

5. Beta vs Final Release Plus Some General Comments on WMP 7

6. The Phantom A:

7. WMP 9 Final release (and betas) have volume problem

8. how do I launch an external app?

9. Need to find Decoder for WMP v7.1 TO WATCH DVD MOVIES

10. WMP version 6.4.07.1112 needs v7 video codecs

11. office 95, final on win95 beta beta

12. Win95 build 347 in Final Beta (Beta 3)

13. WMP9 final release doesn't Totally install over the beta!!