bad, bad graphics

Post by Allison Blo » Fri, 30 Dec 1994 08:53:20

why do I get terrible graphics in the videos in the grolier's
encyclapedia?

Please email me if you know how to change it.

bad, bad graphics

Post by Allison Blo » Fri, 30 Dec 1994 08:54:27

why do I get terrible graphics in the videos in the grolier's
encyclapedia?

Please email me if you know how to change it.

1. Please help: Upgrade to XP pro (from home) gone bad, bad bad

I was upgrading from xp home to xp professional, and I
have no clue on what the heck happened.

Problems:
1. Rather than an upgrade, i have dual boot options (xp
pro and xp home)
2. when i go to xp pro, it goes to a blue screen and
shuts down. i attempt to re-upgrade, but it always shuts
down.  i don't get an error message or funky error
numbers.

when i go to xp home, things are screwed up.  i can't fix
my screen resolution to 1024 x (whatever).  its stuck on
800X600 and i can't barely see a thing.

i actually created a restore point prior to upgrading it,
and when i went to restore to that point, it was not
there.

i called microsoft support and they are conveniently not
there on a friday night...but i conveniently spend
hundreds of dollars on this upgrade that is an upgrade
from hell.

please...i need help :)
thanks
nadia

2. How to slow down movies

3. 811493 BAD BAD BAD

4. How do I uninstall XP?

5. Bad, Bad, Bad

6. Mprexe error

7. Bad bad codecs

8. Duplicate Network Drive Letters

9. Bad website or bad browser?

10. Bad Site Appears when entering bad URL

11. Sound/Video/Nic - SAME IRQ!!!!! BAD BAD HELP!

12. bad files bad service

13. bad System Restore, bad