Encoder install gives There is not enough space on the disk error

Encoder install gives There is not enough space on the disk error

Post by Cam » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:27:59

Hi there,

I'm getting a weird error that seems to be machine
specific.  I'm running Windows 2000 SP4 and have just
tried to install Windows Media Encoder 9 and get the above
error: "There is not enough space on the disk" however I
have about 7.5 gigs free!  I've tried installing on
another partition and the same error occurs.  I've also
tried downloading multiple copies of the install package
both SDK and non-SDK versions and all throw the same
error.  Have searched the web but nothing comes back
remotely like this!

Any help would be fantastic!

Cheers
Cam