ATTN: Bea Chambers

Post by Ovid » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:02:10

Hi Bea,
I'm new here and was reading an earlier post.  Did you install the VLC
player?  If so, how did it work?  Please let me know as I'm having the same
problem with .avi files.
TIA
       -O

1. To: Bruce Chambers (reply-format problem)

Just to let you know,

Some replies lately are not wrapping to the viewing
window, making them extend 3 to 4 full-screens sideways.
This only appears to happen with a few users (oddly
though, mostly MVPs), so it does not seem related to any
viewing issues, or to most user-setups. (here: XP-P-SP1,
IE6-SP1, only 2 weeks old)

...Or is it?

Does anyone else out there have this problem?

Please see some latest replies (eg. yours: 12/30/2002
3:42:16 PM, 12/30/2002 7:52:37 AM) for some quick examples
of this strangeness (though your viewer may not replicate
the problem of course)

On behalf of all us ever-lost users, thanks for your
ongoing support efforts!

2. IDC stops working after migration from IIS3 to IIS4

3. B.Chambers respond

4. WME8 audio glitch

5. Bruce Chambers

6. synth core invalid

7. frank chambers

8. Unable to create an index in ADOCE

9. Bruce Chambers

10. Many thanks to Mr. Mike Walsh, Mr. Bruce Chambers & Mr.Sheppard

11. WMP7 OR WMP6.3 will not "stream" ATTN: Mattdt[MS]

12. attn zachd: hang in

13. *ATTN* DVR-MS Playback is now available for non-MCE PCs