C# samples

Post by drew » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:08:52

I am trying the C# samples that come with WM Encoder SDK.
It says first to add the references to the endoder to my
project but they are unavailable.  I reinstalled and
rebooted twice, but cant seem to add them using the add-
reference, COM tab.
Anyone have info on what might be wrong?

1. Error in C# Sample

There is an error in the C# sample project (TuneClipper) that is included in
the WMP 9 SDK (the 2nd link) at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/win...
sp.

Change every instance of Player.controls to Player.Ctlcontrols

I wasted a couple of hours on this one so hopefully this message will save
someone else the grief.

Brent...

2. Windows size default to maximize

3. Write your own visualization plugin in C# - sample source code

4. Twinsock problems

5. I need a extra c# sample program for wmf9.

6. X emulator for PC's?

7. Require a c# plugin sample

8. MSGINA.DLL in WINXP HOME

9. Reading Wav Sample Data To Get Sample Amplitudes

10. How can grab audio samples using sample grabber filter?

11. Another WMFSDK Question - why does IWMWriterAdvanced::WriteStreamSample alter the samples?

12. How to get MPEG sample and use this sample in Format SDK?

13. I want to test the "Using the Sample Grabber" sample ?