Remote Control Solution Wanted

Post by Foo Chee He » Sat, 29 Jul 1995 04:00:00

We are a PC base computer company, now looking for a solution that allows
user to control TV/MPEG/CD/AUDIO/TELEPHONY applications via IR Remote
Commnader.

1. Sony Control L remote control protocol - info wanted

I am interested in controlling Cameras and Video Tape machines
by computer using the remote control jack on the video devices.
Has anyone any information on the protocol of the
"mini-mini stereo plug" remote control jacks using the
Sony Control L protocol?

Thanks much for any information you might be willing to share!

Chris Jacobson

(503)531-5709

2. browser window

3. Wanted: CD-I remote control with number keypad

4. reinstalling a fax modem

5. WANTED: A remote control program for NT - like LapLink for Windows

6. SCANREG

7. Control WMP with infrared remote control

8. IEAK 6 update

9. computer controlled infrared remote control

10. remote control: win98 remote --winXP host

11. Remote Desktop logs off target PC when remote controlling..

12. Remote Desktop: how do I control remote computer's sound card?

13. Big Remote Control Issue with Offer Remote Assistance