metalile code for windows media .wmv streaming video

metalile code for windows media .wmv streaming video

Post by jame » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:14:01

What I would like to know is,,, when i load up my windows
files extension .wmv files on my server,,,,,what is the
source code that i need to use in order to play those .wmv
files in streaming video.

What is the metafile extension that i need to add to my
metafile.

Example when i use Real Player streaaming files the
metafile extension is .ram   what is the metafile
extension for streaming windows media player

Can anyone help me with this,,, thanks for any help

James

metalile code for windows media .wmv streaming video

Post by zachd [ms » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:45:04

Yeah -
 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#mime
covers this.  :)

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
--

Quote:

> What I would like to know is,,, when i load up my windows
> files extension .wmv files on my server,,,,,what is the
> source code that i need to use in order to play those .wmv
> files in streaming video.

> What is the metafile extension that i need to add to my
> metafile.

> Example when i use Real Player streaaming files the
> metafile extension is .ram   what is the metafile
> extension for streaming windows media player

> Can anyone help me with this,,, thanks for any help

> James

metalile code for windows media .wmv streaming video

Post by jame » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:43:10

thanks to zachd for the information
Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>Yeah -
> http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#mime
>covers this.  :)

>--
>(speaking for myself and doing this in my free time)
>See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some
helpful WMP info.
>Following up to your post with the resolution is good
netiquette.
confers no rights.
>All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted -

*use the newsgroups*.
>--

>> What I would like to know is,,, when i load up my
windows
>> files extension .wmv files on my server,,,,,what is the
>> source code that i need to use in order to play
those .wmv
>> files in streaming video.

>> What is the metafile extension that i need to add to my
>> metafile.

>> Example when i use Real Player streaaming files the
>> metafile extension is .ram   what is the metafile
>> extension for streaming windows media player

>> Can anyone help me with this,,, thanks for any help

>> James

>.

1. What is the source code for streaming Windows .wmv files from my web server.

I have recently added Real Player streaming video on my
website. I know how to do the source code for streaming
Real Player files, extension .rm

What I would like to know is,,, when i load up my windows
files extension .wmv files on my server,,,,,what is the
source code that i need to use in order to play those .wmv
files in streaming video.

What is the metafile extension that i need to add to my
metafile.

Example when i use Real Player streaaming files the
metafile extension is .ram   what is the metafile
extension for streaming windows media player

Can anyone help me with this,,, thanks for any help

James

2. I updated my XP and now I can't even save my files onto a CDR

3. How to know if the stream is an Audio (wma) or Video (wmv) stream ?

4. explorer crash caused by two files

5. metafiles for windows wmv. streaming video files

6. Where can I find this?

7. Help me Converting WMV (windows media video format) in Mov (quick time format) or AVI

8. Windows Explorer

9. adding urls to .streaming wmv video - Advanced Script Indexer Problem??

10. Ripping streaming video (.WMV)

11. playing wmv and streaming video in wmp is flickering

12. Windows media player 8 streaming video behind a proxy

13. Streaming .ASX Video to Windows Media 8 on iPAQ 3760