Dilemma in Mac/PC for Multimedia

Post by Amy Lu » Fri, 13 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I'm currently a PC user even though for mulitmedia project.  But now I'm
totally frustrate for the performance of PC in doing such job.  I'm in
the dilemma of whether I should start going for the PowerMac (7500 or
even 8500 model) or just stay in PC for Petinum (120MH) or even wait for
P6 to come.

The main concern for me is that I'm currently using Authorware, Director
and CorelDraw for making the multimedia system, though they all can be in
Mac version, but nearly 99% of our end-users are in PC platform.

Can anybody answer my question pls email to me at :