Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP by Microsoft

Post by Devin Xavie » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:11:12

Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP by Microsoft

Is this Pack compatiable with Windows Media Player 9 Series for XP? Has
anyone installed this and have had no problems?  The Last Update: 1/19/03,
for this Pack.

Thanks - D

Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP by Microsoft

Post by Bria » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:03:01

Devin,

"Is this Pack compatiable with Windows Media Player 9 Series for XP? Has
anyone installed this and have had no problems?  The Last Update: 1/19/03,
for this Pack."

Not as far as I know, but if it was updated that recently, then maybe...

--
See Cordy's website at http://members.tripod.com/cordy_net/ - the Windows
Media Player 9 Series Solution Center!

Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP by Microsoft

Post by zachd [ms » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:37:24

Parts of it are.  Anything dealing with the Media Library isn't, though.

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Mail to this account will bounce - use the newsgroups.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
--

Quote:> Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP by Microsoft

> Is this Pack compatiable with Windows Media Player 9 Series for XP? Has
> anyone installed this and have had no problems?  The Last Update: 1/19/03,
> for this Pack.

> Thanks - D

1. Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP and Windows Media Player 9

Anyone the compatibility of Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP with
Windows Media Player 9, (WMP9)?  I currently have WMP9 installed with a
number of purchased add-ons and would like to install some of the things in
the Bonus Pack.  Since WMP9 came out after the Bonus Pack, I am concerned
about compatibility.

2. Offer Windows nt SP 6 for best price!!

3. Windows media bonus pack for windows xp

4. Can not use Mic

5. Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP

6. won't accept cookies

7. Windows Media Bonus Pack For Windows XP

8. Windows ME task manager

9. WIndows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP

10. Windows Media Player Bonus Pack For XP

11. Windows Media Bonus Pack: convert mp3 to wma on xp desktops

12. Has anyone downloaded Windows Media Bonus Pack XP yet?

13. Windows Media Bonus Pack for WIN XP ERROR