How can I create a new audio track to a DVD

How can I create a new audio track to a DVD

Post by Paul Selli » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:50:16

Well, I need your help :

I'd like to add to a movie DVD a new audio track (imported from an Audio
CD) to be played and precisely synchronized with the video

If you know where I can find a step by step procedure it would be very
useful for me !

I have a Macintosh and I can use Final Cut Express, DVD Studio Pro, DVD
Extractor 0.10 OSX, and whatever you should advise to me?

Thanks

1. Creating Audio CDs without gaps between tracks

I have some live concert recordings that I want to create audio CDs from.
When I use WMP (XP) it adds a small gap between the tracks that disrupts the
flow of the music.

I don't see anything in the UI that allows to you adjust this- is there a
reg setting that I can use?

Paul

2. I E opening

3. Audio CD created with WMP XP hate a data track.

4. OE 6 Freezes when I click on a link

5. Creating Audio CDs without gaps between tracks

6. clicks and pops

7. First track error creating an audio CD

8. looking for the tray plugin

9. Sampling, Creating Multiple Tracks From One Track

10. CD Recording: CD Audio with continuous track-to-track sound?

11. WMP not adding tracks or creating new playlists

12. muxing a new audio track