.MID player ASM x86 source

Post by alessio morett » Thu, 20 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone help me? I nedd a source code of a player of .MID files...

1. Inline x86 asm: must save regs?

Hi all,

I got a SC400 , HPC 2.11 based device, and need to port some existing asm
code
from 9x/NT.
MSVC docum for "normal" win32 says : "When using __asm to write assembly
language in C/C++ functions, you don't need to preserve the EAX, EBX, ECX,
EDX, ESI, or EDI registers".
My (working on NT/9x) code doesn't save ECX, EDX, and causes unexpected page
faults on CE.
I tried saving off all registers and this seems to help.
So is the regs usage conventions different for CE? or the compiler is so
different?

~~~~~  just for example  - a small one: ~~~~~~~~~
__declspec(naked)
WORD __stdcall SwapBytes( WORD w )
{  __asm {
    pop ecx       // ret addr
    pop eax       // get the arg to eax
    and eax, 0000FFFFh
    xchg al,ah
    jmp ecx       // ret
  }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--PA

2. Changing Time

3. windowsmedia.player will not play *.mid

4. anybody know good system maintenace tools?

5. Windows Media Player-Simple Embedding for playing .mid files

6. booting from xp

7. windowsmedia.player will not play *.mid

8. NO VCD

9. Any small,fast media player which plays .MID,.MP3

10. Want to Switch .mid Default from Windows Media Player to Crescendo

11. s3m, mid & SoundModule-Player f. WindowsNT

12. MIDI - playing files .mid files with Media Player

13. IE4 .MID Player