my media player wont run

Post by Greg » Fri, 16 May 2003 10:02:08

when I try to open my win. media player I get an error
message.....it says "ordinal 176 could not be located in
the dynamic link library OLEAUT32.dll"  I cant get any
further. it just tells me too download media player 9 but
that just causes the same message.  help

my media player wont run

Post by zachd [ms » Fri, 16 May 2003 15:43:50

That should indicate that your system has become misconfigured.  I'd
(re)install the latest service pack and Internet Explorer for starters.  :\

-Zach
See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
--

Quote:> when I try to open my win. media player I get an error