€€€ Looking for Creative Director Position / Visit my Online Portfolio €€€

€€€ Looking for Creative Director Position / Visit my Online Portfolio €€€

Post by jber » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

My name is Jerry L. Berg II.  I am currently the Creative Director of a
multimedia firm in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I am looking to relocate
away from California.

I have developed an online portfolio called "Virtual Portfolio 2".  You can
access this site at:

http://www.batnet.com/jberg

Contained in this portfolio are examples of some of my interactive design
(being both CD-ROM and web site development), print design, and a sample of
digital art.  I welcome comments and criticisms.

If you have any questions you can contact me at:

Home Phone: 415-341-2056
Work Phone: 415-344-1265 Please be discrete!

Thank You,

Jerry L. Berg II
Creative Director
Golf Media, Inc.

1. €€€ Looking for Creative Director Position / Visit my Online Portfolio €€€

My name is Jerry L. Berg II.  I am currently the Creative Director of a
multimedia firm in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I am looking to relocate
away from California.

I have developed an online portfolio called "Virtual Portfolio 2".  You can
access this site at:

http://www.batnet.com/jberg

Contained in this portfolio are examples of some of my interactive design
(being both CD-ROM and web site development), print design, and a sample of
digital art.  I welcome comments and criticisms.

If you have any questions you can contact me at:

Home Phone: 415-341-2056
Work Phone: 415-344-1265 Please be discrete!

Thank You,

Jerry L. Berg II
Creative Director
Golf Media, Inc.

2. user accounts

3. €€€ Looking for Creative Director Position €€€

4. Netscape 2 problem...not seeing type

5. Director Quicktime VR Lingo NEEDED BAD €€€

6. Last-modified header for shtml in IIS

7. €€Help Needed Loging on Net€€

8. Redirected to http://auto.search.msn.com?!

9. € QUICKTIME TO AVI CONVERTER €

10. IEAK6 wiz - crashes... @!€€%?

11. € web address shortcut; can it be modified?

12. New Laptop XP2; can't show € or £ symbol in e mails on Out lookExp

13. New Dell laptop but won't produce £ or € in Outlook Express