Hangs up loading wav

Post by Doug Akin » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:46:34

I have installed and reinstalled Encoder 9 several times
and I cannot get it to read my wav files.  Everytime I
try to choose a wav file as a source file it hangs up
(wav file is 44.1, 16 bit, mono or stereo).  If I want to
encode a wav file I have to first encode to MP3 with
another program and then I can use encoder - IT'S TOO
MUCH.  I've gone to using dbPower Amp to encoder to WM9,
but then I have to use file editor to edit the title,
etc.  The only other program I have had a problem loading
a wav file with is Discreet's Cleaner 5.1.  I've searched
all over and can't find the answer.  I've uninstalled and
reinstalled both programs several times.  Nothing seems
to work.  Can anyone help me find the problem???

1. Random Hang ups (not lock ups)

I've asked about this before, but nothing seems to work.
Windows XP seems to just ignore any keyboard or mouse
inputs for say 15 to 30 seconds at a time just randomly
through normal operating.  The weird thing is I've had
many people ask me about this problem, we have about 10
machines running XP at work, and all three of my machines
at home run XP, they do the same thing.  I've tried
disabeling restore points, this doesn't help.  anye other
ideas?  does anyone else expierence this problem?

2. NDIS2/3 and ODI info needed

3. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

4. Upgraded AOL to 8.0, Messenger hotmail link gone

5. printers reminder low on ink

6. DVD playback hang-ups

7. Synchronizing two audio streams.....

8. IE 6 hangs w/new pop-ups

9. Hang ups

10. Hang ups clicking on a link in an OE message

11. reconnecting after hang-ups

12. Intermittent Hang-ups when opening new pages