Media Server on Win 2K Server stops

Post by Matt Mandale » Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:10:33

We are receiving a feed from a computer over a wireless link to the Meda
Server at our location on 206.135.14.2.  The wireless link is strong and
stable, but for some reason the Media Service stops running and client get a
timeout error.  When I stop and start the stream, it starts up again.  The
whole time the Media Server shows that the stream is running and never
stops.

Any help is appreciated.

Matt Mandalek

1. Uninstall DCHP server on Win 2k server and use Linksys DHCP builtin server

I would like to use the DHCP server builtin to my Linksys Router.
This will enale me to share the broadband cable service with other
networks in my local office.  If some one is using a peer to peer
network, and the DHCP is disabled it will not work on the other
netowrks.  I think my only solution is to disable the dhcp server on
win 2k server and use the router dhcp server.  What do you think?

2. Can't save pictures from the Net

3. Win 2K server to Win XP encoder

4. NEC 6Xi with SB AWE 32 Problems

5. Win XP Home and Win 2k Server

6. Full Screen and .Net

7. Win XP logon Win 2k server time

8. win95 defrag probem

9. Upgrade from Win NT Server to Win 2k (DLL Error)

10. Windows Media Server for Win 2000 server

11. Web server and media server on same WIn 2000 machine

12. What is the difference between Win NT Workstation, Win NT Server and Win NT Advanced Server ?

13. Windows 2k Adv Server - Windows 98\mill client shares not in network neighboorhood after server upgrade.