quicktime and flash

Post by Stev » Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:37:30

does anyone know if its possible to export dynamic text fields from
flash 5 to quicktime 5.
it's proving awkward.
cheers
steve.

quicktime and flash

Post by Brennan Youn » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 06:46:41

> does anyone know if its possible to export dynamic text fields from
> flash 5 to quicktime 5.
> it's proving awkward.
> cheers
> steve.

Quicktime 5 only supports flash 4 at the moment.

You can have dynamic text in Quicktime 5 if you use wired actions. See
www.totallyhip.com for details.

--
_____________

Brennan

1. QuickTime Pro vs. Flash

I have been using Macromedia Flash to combine several small QuickTime
movies side by side and export them all as one big movie. I am also adding
some static labels. I have been using the demo version of Flash, and it
has done a good job, but now my trial period is almost over and I have to
decide whether to buy it or not. Since it runs around $400, I was
wondering if there was a cheaper alternative. Since I am not using any of
the "Flash" features of Flash, and just the QuickTime part, could I
achieve the same results if I was using QuickTime Pro (or something like
it)?

2. probs adding a new hd

3. quicktime and flash in IE PC

4. Lanman for printing.

5. Difference between Mac Quicktime and Win Quicktime?

6. at startup

7. dos quicktime to mac quicktime

8. Microsoft Excel

9. QuickTime XCMDs, QuickTime VR

10. How does I upgrade Quicktime to Quicktime Pro.

11. ! ! Cross Platform Mac Media-100/QuickTime to Dos/Windows Quicktime Help Needed ! !

12. Quicktime Mac (Cinepak) to QuickTime for Windows

13. Quicktime Mac to Quicktime Windows