windows media source filter(wmv)

Post by Nir Dran » Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:36:59

Hi all.
i have written a source filter which works great with mpeg-1 media.
but i want my filter to handle wmv+asf as well, the problem is that there is
no splitter filter such as mpeg-1 splitter.
the default behaviour of the source filter named as "Windows Media Source
Filter" is to split the streams as well as passing it to the decoders.
how can i implement it on my own source filter?

Nir

1. How can I make a filter like Windows Media Source Filter?

I want to make a filter like 'Windows Media Source Filter'.
Using The Asf stream From something source, I want to play it. (The Source
From memory card, from DB, and so on.)
What SDK and Documents do I need?
help me,
Thank you.

2. RegClean

3. Can I make a filter like Windows Media Source Filter?

4. Help : animations, compression, telecom

5. *.asf + *.wmv AND directshow source filter HELP!!!

6. auto login

7. Source filters for Windows Media Services server?

8. Fax Server API

9. About Windows Media Source Filter

10. Windows Media Player and custom source filter?

11. windows media source filter

12. Windows Media Source Filter