RecordNow Exact Copy Bug

Post by Mar » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:15:44

Has anyone had th following problem with either the version of
RecordNow that comes with new PCs, such as an HP machine, or the
RecordNow Max version?:

When using the "Exact Copy" option, the first track is always trashed,
no matter which version of the software I've used.  I've tried this
with a few CDs, including one of my own mixes.  In each case the
copy's first track is a combination of the start of the last track of
the CD and the first track of the CD?

This is the easiest burning software I've ever used, and would hate to
have to switch back to Nero, Click N Burn, etc.  It works great for
everything else I've done, such as burning CDs from MP3s, etc., but
copying discs is screwed up.

I have not seen anyone else mention this problem, nor have I seen
anything on the support site at Stomp.

Thanks.

- Mark

1. Receiving each email twice (exact copies) using my hotmail account

I have a hotmail account and I use Outlook Express to send/receive emails
from it. My problem is that I receive two copies of the same email, in other
words I get the email twice at the same time. It is from the same person,
subjest and content so I am sure it is not a different one. For example, my
msn messenger displays a message saying i have three new emails, I goto
outlook express and it downloads 6 emails, 3 emails and exact copes of them
too.

What is this problem?

2. Open ports 135 and 139 - security holes?

3. To create new use account at exact copy of current account.

4. Video Capture

5. hard disk to hard disk exact copy

6. Windows Update

7. Exact Disk Copy from a Master to a Slave

8. Addresses and Contacts

9. Cant make exact copies of my Cds

10. How to keep exact copy of my HD?

11. Making Exact Copies of CDs

12. How can I make an EXACT mirror image copy of a floppy disk?

13. MediaPlayer 9 Bug Bug Bug