Request for Info on Good MM Tools.

Post by Satya Krishna Cheku » Sat, 02 Apr 1994 01:21:29

        I am beginer to  multimedia applications.I am looking for a
        multimedia tool (Software and hardware ) which supports the following
        applications on a mobile 486 PC and a SUN workstation.
         1)A speech recogintion system.

          2)A tool which converts Text to digital and audio signals.

         3)And a video application which can display maps and other two
             dimensional figures.

                Any help regarding tools and other sources of information
                 is appreciated.

1. Europe Mm Market Info Request

I'm looking for info on Italian and European MM market and more precisely:
1) how much is the business for interective multimedia?
2) the market share between various specialties, like edutainment,
enetertainment, professional, and so on
3) multimedia market development forecast
4) firms and companies which are investing in multimedia at this moment
in Europe.

2. runtime error

3. Request info on MM research

4. taskbar disappears - program buttons disappear

5. Request For Info: Shallow Prototyping Tools for Windows

6. Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer

7. request (info on) "teaching" tools

8. LINUX behind Win2k ICS?

9. Request For Info: Shallow Prototyping Tools for Windows

10. looking for FAQ contributors on MM-programming tools - MM-

11. Any Good Authoring Tool good?

12. ACTOR: info & info request

13. MM FAQs request