How do I apply Custom .EXE Icons in Win95????

How do I apply Custom .EXE Icons in Win95????

Post by fid » Thu, 19 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I want to change the .exe icons in WIN95 for my projector icon and my
install .EXE. Anyone provide any clues on how to do this? I've designed
the icons and fooled around with microangelo but can't figure this one
out.

thanks in advance

Post by Bill Powel » Fri, 20 Sep 1996 04:00:00

> I want to change the .exe icons in WIN95 for my projector icon and my
> install .EXE. Anyone provide any clues on how to do this? I've designed
> the icons and fooled around with microangelo but can't figure this one
> out.

> thanks in advance

Icon change, win95
Right click on shorcut icon you want to change
Select properties
Select shortcut
click change icon...
brows to your icon file.

--
Bill Powell

http://www.nyx.net/~bpowell/mc.htm
        MultiMediaMagic - Two Main Street - Chatham, NY 12037

1. Reset IE settings after INS/IEAK profile applied

I have applied an INS file to all our PC's. However I now need to
enable some settings that we disabled, e.g. Advanced Tab. However it
seems if I create a new INS adn replace our automatic config script on
our intranet server the settings are not applied.

It is only applying and additional restrictive settings not reverting
to default settings or less restrictive.

Is there any way you can reset IE settings to default or force the
application of a less restrictive profile (INS)

2. CD burnt under XP, how to read on non-XP machine?????

3. Help: Lose custom DOS prompt when opening DOS session

4. Cyberpower Systems

5. Why do I sometimes lose custom DOS prompt when switching to DOS?

6. Messenger Service

7. Sharing data between custom Plug-ins

8. Win API call to play MP3 audio files

9. Custom Authentication Plug-Ins

10. Plug-ins not able to get custom information from contexts

11. Internet Explorer crashes if try to open XML file with custom stylesheet applied.

12. Cmd.exe vs. custom shell need to stop Cmd.exe from blocking

13. FS2002 showing DOS.exe icon. HELP