Splitting a video signal in quarters over 4 monitors with win2k

Splitting a video signal in quarters over 4 monitors with win2k

Post by Andrew Sterni » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 03:06:35

I want to split a video signal into four parts.  I don't want to
repeat the signal over the monitors; I want to "quarter" the signal
and output it to four monitors, each showing a portion of the whole.
I am using Win2k, and 4 video cards, noting special, some sort of
nvidia chipset.  There is no way to do this with Win2k AFAIK, and I've
not the budget to buy new video cards (nonprofit childrens museum we
are).  Is there a way I can do this with software?  I would like to
play a quicktime or other format movie file.

Andrew
Zeum

1. Splitting the audio signal from the sound card to two sets of speakers

I would like to have the audio cable from the sound card speaker port
to go to a splitter or splitter/switch so that I could choose to have
the sound come out of the PC speakers or out of speakers in another
room.  Does anyone know where I could buy such a device that would
split the audio signal from the sound card?

2. Weird TCP/IP network problems--connected yet not

3. Splitting High Speed Signal

4. Memory problem-system slows after use

5. inclusion of TEXT to the video blanking interval(VBI) of a PAL video signal

6. problem with cd rom

7. stereo-signal to mono signal

8. Netscape or IE ?

9. mono-signal from a stereo-signal

10. .INS and Win2k

11. Look...it's the Bat Signal..er..Michael Luger Signal

12. inputting a cable tv signal for watching tv on your monitor

13. Display VCR signal on Monitor