Media Player Crashed After Installing Netscape 7.0

Media Player Crashed After Installing Netscape 7.0

Post by Adam Farka » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:46:49

Whenever I try to open WMP, it freezes and doesn't display
anything or function at all.  I am on a Dell Inspiron
8000, with Windows ME.

1. Windows ME - Media Player 7.0 - Dialog Open freezes Media Player

Whenever I try any action that opens a dialog box Windows Media Player
hangs.  I have to kill through the Task Manager.  For example File->Add to
Library->Add File... and I just get an hour glass.  All other functionality
seems to work fine.  I have tried a reinstall of Windows Media Player 7.0
from the MS download site and also a complete reinstall of Windows ME.  No
luck with either.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pete

2. OK...there's something I am not getting... PLEASE HELP

3. Windows ME and Media Player 7.0 crashing

4. win95 & msdos

5. Cannot open Windows Media Player with Netscape 7.0 for Mac X

6. Networking

7. Can't Install Media Player 7.0

8. Reverse DNS Tool

9. Install Media player 7.0 & WMFSDK4.1 SDK problem

10. Can I get feedback on my installing Media Player 7.0

11. Clean install media player 6.4 on NT4 again after uninstall 7.0?

12. Media Player 7.1 Install Doesn't Upgrade from 7.0

13. media player 7.0 v. cd player 4.0