How to remove Radio stations from WMP8?

Post by Last » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:59:35

How can I remove unwanted stations from the Radio Preset list in WMP8?

The delete media button is unavailable neither is there a remove option
when I right click.

How to remove Radio stations from WMP8?

Post by Last » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:30:45

Quote:

> How can I remove unwanted stations from the Radio Preset list in WMP8?

> The delete media button is unavailable neither is there a remove option
> when I right click.

Oops, I meant to say remove the unwanted "Featured Stations" not the one
I add.

It simply clutters up the display of my stations, not to mention it take
no account of whether the station is already in "My stations" list or
not (leading to duplicate entries).

1. WMP8 Does Not Save Radio Stations

WMP8 recently "lost" the radio stations that I had saved in "My Stations".
I can no longer save radio stations in "My Stations".  I have IE6 privacy
set to "medium", which is the default value.  I even tried setting it to
"accept all cookies", with no success.  Does anyone have any ideas about how
to fix this problem?

Robert Reed

2. Changing view of shut down screen.

3. Cannot Delete Radio Station from Featured Stations on WMP 9.0

4. Windows Media 7.1 (not Responding) help!

5. only 1 station - can't add stations to radio tuner anymore!

6. WOL with a Dell optiplex Gx240 in a switched ethernet

7. Can't add radio stations to my stations

8. UXTheme.dll Patcher

9. Adding radio stations to 'My Stations'

10. Deleting Radio Stations In Featured Stations List (MP9)

11. WMP version 9 - Lost all "My Stations" Radio stations

12. Cannot add radio station to "my stations"

13. Can search radio stations in Radio Tuner