Installation problems

Post by Trey H » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:05:18

I need a password or passphrase, yet I don't have one. I
need info on this subject. Thanks

Installation problems

Post by Corentin Cras-Méne » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:51:15

> I need a password or passphrase, yet I don't have one. I
> need info on this subject. Thanks

My guess is that yo are running MacOS X. If it is the case, the system
simply won't let you install applciations like this one without an
administrator password. Don't you have a password to access your session
??? Are you an administrator on this machine???

        Corentin

--
 - Mac MVP (Francophone) -

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp
http://www.microsoft.com/FRANCE/Support/home/Newsgroup.Asp

1. display problems after an installation problem...

Hi,

Today I've installed the .NET ramework 1.1
This cause a big trouble on my XP Pro system ! (no network available)
after some rollback and reinstallation my computer works fine...

except :
Some web site appear not correctly !!!

like msn.com
this site display the background, but not the content of the page !!!
but the page is loaded correctly (if I look the source of the page, I see
everything !)

I think the problem come from a wrong CSS parsing in the  browser, but how
to resolve this ???

thanks.

Jerome

2. Uninstall xp pro

3. Quicktime Installation Problems

4. Help! Can't delete a .DRV file!

5. WMP 6.4 installation problem

6. Window XP will Not format a 2nd partition

7. Installation problems with Mediaplayer 7.0b

8. automatic naming of lots pf phots in XP

9. SKD 7.1.1 Installation Problem

10. SONY cdu-33a installation problem

11. Media Encoder Installation problem

12. Installation Problem

13. Installation Problems with WMP 7.1 on iMac 333 w/ OS 8.6