"Go To Bar" doesn't work from HTML source

"Go To Bar" doesn't work from HTML source

Post by Emmet Gra » Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I'm using an embedded ActiveX control in a web page, and I've noticed that
the "Go To Bar" doesn't work when viewed from a web page.  Everything works
normally with very same ASF/ASX file using the standalone Media Player

I'm using all of the Show* controls...

1. document.open("text/html", "replace") doesn't work for frames !

To all,

This code *will not work in IE6 when trying to replace the contents of
another frame. It used to work great in IE5 and IE5.5. Any work arounds or
suggestions would be great. It works fine when you use it to replace the
current document (document.open("text/html", "replace")). I even moved the
script to the rightFrame and called it from the other frame and it still
doesn't work.

*will not work means it adds the new contents to the history when it should
be replaced.

<script>
function replace(){
    var oNewDoc = parent.frames.rightFrame.document.open("text/html",
"replace");
    var sMarkup = "<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>New Document</TITLE><BODY>Hello,
world</BODY></HTML>";
    oNewDoc.write(sMarkup);
    oNewDoc.close();
</script>

Thanks,
GaryB

2. Microsoft Calendar - XP Home Edition

3. SlipKnot: "View as HTML source" doesn't work.

4. Setting a default email address

5. "View as HTML source" in SlipKnot 1.40d doesn't work

6. Internet Explorer cannot open

7. SlipKnot: "View as HTML source" doesn't work.

8. Tweaks & Fixs for XP

9. NT 4.0 whit another programm called "go" doesn't take "?,ΓΌ,?"

10. WMEncoder 9 "Beta" worked, "Release Candidate" doesn't

11. WMEncoder 9 "Beta" Works, But "Release Candidate" Doesn't

12. html email: "Send/Page By Email" - Outlook - doesn't work..