LANC and Linux

Post by Ramon Esta » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:58:02

Hello,

I've bought a Lanc to RS232-Adapter from "Avit Research", and I want
to make it running under Linux, because I want to control my Digital
still camera which has a LANC adaptor.
Does anyone have experience with LANC used under Linux, and are there
some exaxmples available (best would be in C-Code)?

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

Ramon

1. HELP Control non-prodeck Premiere Batch LANC

I would like to know how to control a non-professional videotape deck
from Adobe Premiere (Mac).

What plug-ins and hardware do I need?

Since time-code has reached the amateurs it should be possible to
work with batch-capturing.

I would like to have this information for the LANC as well as for
other non-professional protocols.

Thank you.

Please reply here or preferably to one of these adresses,

or

2. Windows Messager unable to run with Limited Acccount

3. Sony LANC/Control L

4. mmtask.tsk: where is it and how to stop ?

5. LANC (Control-L) Protocol Site?

6. Problem routing to shared Win98 resources

7. Question about LANC aka CONTROL L.

8. Help! DDE conversation with cc:Mail

9. LANC interface on sony camcorders

10. Hi8 Camera LANC controller

11. Lanc to see and edit meorry from the eeprom of Sony Cameras

12. Linux for Video Capture and Drivers for Web Cam under Linux

13. VHS Video with LANC Port