How to View & Change multimedia setting

Post by Amand » Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:27:35

Hi,

How can I access or change the multimedia settings that I find in the
Windows Volume Control
and Recording control.  I need to make sure that the microphone is turned on
and working in
the computer when my program starts.  I also need to mute the microphone
input if needed.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks
A.

How to View & Change multimedia setting

Post by Sameer Chothani [M » Wed, 01 May 2002 07:58:19

You can do that through Mixer API's. Look into the MixApp sample in MSDN.

Thanks
Sammer Chothani [MS]
Microsoft Developer Support

How to View & Change multimedia setting

Post by Amand » Thu, 02 May 2002 01:13:48

Thanks,

Where can I get the MixApp example?  Its no longer on MSDN.  Is it someplace
else?

Amanda

Quote:> You can do that through Mixer API's. Look into the MixApp sample in MSDN.

> Thanks
> Sammer Chothani [MS]
> Microsoft Developer Support

rights.