What is the source code for streaming Windows .wmv files from my web server.

What is the source code for streaming Windows .wmv files from my web server.

Post by jame » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:11:56

I have recently added Real Player streaming video on my
website. I know how to do the source code for streaming
Real Player files, extension .rm

What I would like to know is,,, when i load up my windows
files extension .wmv files on my server,,,,,what is the
source code that i need to use in order to play those .wmv
files in streaming video.

What is the metafile extension that i need to add to my
metafile.

Example when i use Real Player streaaming files the
metafile extension is .ram   what is the metafile
extension for streaming windows media player

Can anyone help me with this,,, thanks for any help

James

What is the source code for streaming Windows .wmv files from my web server.

Post by jame » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:40:55

I got an answer,, thanks to the person (zachd)who gave it
to me
here is the URL to the answer

http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

thanks