Video Screen Grabber - Help !

Post by Terr » Wed, 14 Sep 1994 18:28:00

Does anyone know where on the Net I can find a good video screen grabber
to take shots from a standard UK video recorder and download to a
486 PC ?

Shareware would be even better !

                                                You made it this far. Now what ?

1. Video input/output video grabber card.

I need a quality video grabber card where I can have the ability to
grab video/pictures, edit them and then put them back on to a VCR. I
have looked around but I can=E4t really find any. If someone uses a card
like this or if you know of one please let me know. I saw miro had a
card but it doesn't have drivers for NT. I want to run NT or OS/2.

THANKS!!
Anders

2. New Hard Drive/Mobo/Proc

3. Video grabber + video camera = scanner ?

4. "Insert" Key

5. video grabber cards, need help!!

6. all music files turned to 11kb vb script files

7. Help- Need video+audio grabber for SUN Videocard urgently

8. File Sizes?

9. Need advice on screen grabber

10. Looking for web tutorials on graphics file formats, email, screen grabbers

11. screen grabber and printing

12. Req: Screen Grabber

13. windows screen grabber