Multimedia Resources

Post by Christopher Woodi » Fri, 08 Jul 1994 23:02:15

I am looking to compile a list of multimedia resources on the
ineternet for both enthusiasts of multimedia developers.  I have found
several lists, news groups, ftp sites, etc. but I am looking for more.
If you have any resources, please contribute your knowledge, and I
will re-send the finished compilation when it is done.

Resources could include:

        1. Programming/Authoring language newsgroups and lists.
        2. FTP sites with a lot of files related to multimedia.  These
        could include files for particular authoring languages, or
        sound, graphics, or video file.
        3. Gopher connections with interesting articles for multimedia users.
        4. Anything on Mosiac.
        5. Telnet connections to sites with multimedia resources
        6. Lists that have to do with *space, multimedia, culture, etc.
        7. email addresses of companies that produce multimedia products:
                what is the address for Adobe, Microsoft, Macromind,
                Corel, Asymetrix, etc?

I will comile and rate the resources that I find and send back the
results to people who want them.

Please send contributions to:

Christopher Woodill
--

Multimedia Resources

Post by Bryan T Magui » Sat, 09 Jul 1994 01:07:26

> I am looking to compile a list of multimedia resources on the
> ineternet for both enthusiasts of multimedia developers.  I have found
> several lists, news groups, ftp sites, etc. but I am looking for more.

There is a comprehensive multimedia resource index at this Web site in
Geneva:

http://cui_www.unige.ch/OSG/MultimediaInfo/index.html

--------------------------Bryan T Maguire--------------------------
Department of Psychology,                  Adran Seicoleg
University of Wales, Bangor                Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor
Gwynedd, Wales,  LL57 2DG,                 Gwynedd, Cymru, LL57 2DG

Multimedia Resources

Post by Clancy Fo » Sat, 09 Jul 1994 03:49:12

>  Christopher:

I publish The Multimedia Directory, a bi-annual publication profiling the
multimedia producers, publishers & tele-media firms in the U.S. & a bit in
Canada. You might want to check out our company & products via the Net at
our multimedia information server site-- Liquid Mercury:

gopher.infomedia.com

You can always e-mail me at:

1. " Multimedia Resources "

Hello:

I would like to find some good resources for obtaining AVI clips, sounds
and images that have to do with animals, environmental issues and natural
disasters, et cetera.

If you know of where this type of data may be obtained (for commercial
use), please respond.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Bernie Wilt

2. URL's still in address bar after clearing..

3. multimedia resources for Visual Basic

4. Modem Speaker turned off

5. Copyright-free Multimedia Resources

6. What is a *.tre file

7. multimedia resources?

8. msxml under ce

9. Reusable Multimedia Resources

10. Multimedia Resources Wanted

11. Multimedia Resources

12. NEW GREAT WWW and Multimedia Resource CD German English

13. Announce: The ultimate multimedia resource