Stream retrieval between WM Encoder & WM Format

Stream retrieval between WM Encoder & WM Format

Post by Clemen » Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:51:34

Hi Friends,

 I'm developing an application which captures and encodes
live audio and video stream through Media Encoder 9 and i
want to take the resulting stream and directly use it with
windows Media format 9 to create an ASF file by adding a
text and image stream. I actually want all this to happen
in a realtime (live) mode.

 Do anyone know how to get stream from Encoder and pass it
to media format for writing ASF streams ?

 Any suggestions will be appreciated

Thanks
Clement