1. International Not-for-Profit Professional Organization to Support Internet Professionals
Ever wonder how you can get the support you need to succeed in the
Internet industry? We'd like to introduce you to the International
Society of Internet Professionals (ISIP).
ISIP is the international not-for-profit professional and trade
organization that provides benefits and programs that enable it's
members (both individual and corporate) to better compete and
prosper in today's competitive New Media marketplace.
Why join? Here are just a few of the benefits ISIP membership provides:
* Product and service discounts, including software by net.Genesis,
hosting services from companies like NETCOM Interactive,
discounted marketing promotions through NetCreations' PostMaster
Direct and many more.
* An accepted definition for Internet Professional credentials
through it's unique certification process (CIP - Certified Internet
* A first-of-it's-kind Peer Assistance Network, through which members
can quickly help each other with internet related technical issues.
* Dedicated representation of it's membership, including government
lobbying efforts and other legal issues affecting the industry.
ISIP is also a strong voice in the effort to set industry standards,
giving it's members direct input into that process.
* ISIP is currently in negotiations to provide other benefits, such
as health insurance, life and disability insurance, and low-interest
credit cards to it's members.
ISIP is a rapidly growing organization, with individual and corporate
members in over 12 countries worldwide. ISIP members are involved in
the creation, maintenance, facilitation and distribution of
For more information about what membership in ISIP can do for
you, and to join online, please visit the ISIP web site at
Support the industry and support yourself at the same time. Join ISIP
ISIP?is an membership organization dedicated to helping our
members succeed in business. If our web site is unclear in any
way, we will strive to answer, publicly, any question put to us
about our organization, programs and leadership.
ISIP?would like to thank its sponsors, which include Netcom,
NetCreations, ComStar Communcations, The Basex Group
and Michael Kaminer Public Relations.
Andrew Q. Kraft
President & Vice Chairman
International Society of Internet Professionals (ISIP)
2. DCOM for Pocket PCs
3. Is Windows XP professional the next version of Windows 2000 Professional?
4. Formatting New HD in XP
5. XP Professional and McAfee VirusScan Professional 6.0
6. internet explorer.6. will not display any pages.
7. User Profiles Win2k Professional & WinXP Professional
8. Message filtering
9. Upgrading to Windows XP Professional from Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade on Sony Vaio PCG-430
10. Dual Boot, Windows 2000 Professional/Windows XP Professional
11. Upgrading from W2K Professional to XP Professional
12. Network between Win XP Professional and Win2K Professional
13. Professional network management tools design for non-professionals