how to calibrate joystick?

Post by sam » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 09:19:17

Hi,Sir:
 I have write a joystick control pannel extention. i need
to calibrate
my joystick, in win98, i simple to direct write registry,
but
win2000/XP, i found it can not.
 So ,i want to use directinput's directinputjoyconfig
interface, but
I'm always error in directinputjoyconfig->Accquire(). my
phase is:
1. directinput create.
2. directinput->quireinterface(IID_directinputjoyconfig).
3.directinputjoyconfig->accquire(). it always returns
error.

who can give me some idea? thanks a lot!

1. Windows XP cannot calibrate my joysticks

I cannot get my joysticks to calibrate.. On Windows ME, I
could.. But with XP no matter how many times I calibrate
my joysticks, and no matter which joystick I plug in the
crosshair always jumps a little to the upper left. I can't
enjoy games that use the joystick because it's jumping
around.. Please help me, I have enclosed a DXDIAG file so
you can examine my computer's specifications. Contact me

thanks,
Matt

  DxDiag.txt
20K Download

2. Client Services for netware problem

3. Calibrating monitor for accurate color display

4. slow internet

5. Calibrating FFB wheel with XP

6. Can XP look like WIn 98/2000?

7. WindowXP won't let me calibrate my monitor

8. MUSIC CDS

9. Calibrating batteries?

10. WindowXP won't let me calibrate my monitor

11. problem in calibrating touchscreen