Q:Reference to MM Authoring Tools Comparison

Q:Reference to MM Authoring Tools Comparison

Post by Jack Schneide » Thu, 31 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Can you please point me towards a recent comparison/review of various
multi-media authoring tools on the market.

Thanx-
Jack Schneider

Post by Jamie Sigl » Sun, 03 Sep 1995 04:00:00

> Can you please point me towards a recent comparison/review of various
> multi-media authoring tools on the market.

> Thanx-
> Jack Schneider

I am still working on a draft MM authoring system FAQ at:
http://www.tiac.net/users/jasiglar/MMASFAQ.HTML

HtH,
--jas
<<-- Cross-Platform Multimedia consulting and Authoring.
-->>
<<-- Not even close to being affiliated with any corporate entities.
-->>
<<-- http://www.tiac.net/users/jasiglar/index.html
-->>

Post by Joe Gabri » Wed, 06 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>> Can you please point me towards a recent comparison/review of various
>> multi-media authoring tools on the market.

>> Thanx-
>> Jack Schneider

There are some authoring tool comparisons online at our website
(www.aimtech.com).  Check out the "reviews" section under IconAuthor.

Joe Gabriel, Product Marketing Manager, AimTech Corporation
20 Trafalgar Square  Nashua, NH  03063

WWW:  http://www.aimtech.com