How to change language?

Post by Cledinald » Tue, 13 May 2003 20:05:11

I got the WMP 9 series and I have only one option of
language: English (Default). Why? What do I have to do to
get the Portuguese Language? Thanx.

How to change language?

Post by Alex Zambelli [MSFT » Thu, 15 May 2003 08:38:37

This option controls the language selection on DVDs and multiple-language
streams, not the application language.

--
Alex Zambelli [MSFT]
WMP Test Team

Quote:> I got the WMP 9 series and I have only one option of
> language: English (Default). Why? What do I have to do to
> get the Portuguese Language? Thanx.

How to change language?

Post by Takash » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:22:39

Hi,  I'm looking for a way to produce streams consist of multiple-language
audio channels with single video channel.
And then I want to control current audio language by calling
WMP9.controls.currentAudioLanguage() from my Jscript code in IE6.
Alex, could you please tell me a pointer to documents?

Thank you in advance,
Takashi

> This option controls the language selection on DVDs and multiple-language
> streams, not the application language.

> --
> Alex Zambelli [MSFT]
> WMP Test Team
> ------------------------------
> Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This address is for
> newsgroup purposes only.
> rights.
> WMP FAQ: http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

> > I got the WMP 9 series and I have only one option of
> > language: English (Default). Why? What do I have to do to
> > get the Portuguese Language? Thanx.

1. Change language

By error, I have recently installed Windows Media 9 in
French.  As I am unilingual English, I am unable to make
full utilization of the Media Player.  Can anyone tell me
how to "uninstall" the French version and then "install"
teh English version?  I've tried downloading the English
version from the Microsoft site but during the install
portion it reverts back to French.  Any help would be
appreciated.

2. Error-checking disk in Windows XP

3. change language

4. Shut down

5. Change language on wmp 7.1 (desperate)

6. printing problems

7. How to change language used in the OE menu

8. Why does it boot to C:\Windows\System32 in Explorer?

9. Change Language

10. Changing language

11. Changing Language setting

12. change language